quarta-feira, 3 de fevereiro de 2016

All good things must come to an end

Yup. This may be the truest line ever. Good things end. So here I am with a broken heart saying goodbye to this land that I carry in my heart as my second home. 

Today I start the journey back to Natal. First, I say goodbye to Orlando. Then my goodbye goes all the way to Miami and all the States. 

It is always refreshing to be here. Except for Natal, there's no other place I feel like home. 

So I am sad and happy. Sad for saying goodbye to Florida. Happy for going back home to Natal. 

Hope to get back here soon. Two years proved to be as long as decades. Hope the currency in Brazil gets better. And may God bless America. 

Now from Sunshine State to Sun City. Bye, bye, Florida! Natal, here we go! 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário